Are you interested in our services?
Our laboratory and in situ geotechnical tests are carried out in accordance with ASTM, AASHTO and BSI Standards.
Soil Compaction Tests
The soil compaction tests we carry out include:
Determination of the field density by the Sand Replacement Method
- Determination of the Dry Density-Moisture Content Relationship using:
- The Standard Proctor Method, AASHO (T99), ASTM D698 and BS 1377. (2.49 kg hammer).
- The modified Proctor Method, AASHO (T180), ASTM D1557 and BS 1377 (4.5 kg hammer).
Soil Strength Tests
- Determination of the California Bearing Ratio (CBR) in Site and in the Lab.
- Determination of the Unconfined Compressive Strength.
- Determination of the one-dimensional consolidation properties and swelling pressures using the odometer.
- Determination of the shear strength using the Direct Shear Box Test.
Soil Classification Tests
- Determination of the Atterberg Limits
- Determination of the Particle Size Distribution. Subsidiary Method for fine grained soils (hydrometer & pipette methods).
- Determination of moisture content.
- Determination of the Void Ratio.
- Determination of the Specific Gravity of soil particles (fine and coarse).
Concrete Core Obtaining and Crushing Strength Tests
Electrical coring machine is available. This machine can be used for obtaining test cores in concrete, asphalt and composite paving materials. This compact unit can operate in confined places and at any required angle.